Hello Hello, sweet friends! I’m so glad you’ve dropped by today. Today I am starting a new weekly series called My Weekly Goals. As I’ve mentioned before I love making lists and checking my to do’s off so I figured why not share it with y’all.
Years ago after I had my first son, I started following a blog called Biblical Homemaking written by a lovely young mother named Mandy. Mandy is so sweet and God’s truth is weaved throughout her blog beautifully. To this day her posts are something I look forward to reading. When I started following along I noticed she would share a weekly to do list of sorts called, Do.Read.Learn.Be. I always love seeing what her weekly goals are and since it’s something I enjoy following along with and doing for myself, I thought maybe y’all would like to try it for yourselves and follow along with mine. I created a free printable for you guys to print out at home so you have a place to write everything down. You can find it below!
Without further ado here are my personal goals/to do list for this week.
- Make blueberry baked oatmeal
- Make and freeze breakfast burritos
- Organize the kitchen pantry
- Completely unplug and take Braedan out for a date day
- Continue reading Treasuring Christ When Your Hands Are Full By Gloria Furman
- Continue reading the Bible in a year
- Memorize James 1:22
Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.
- Continue practicing brush lettering
- Sunday – Pasta E Fagioli Soup – recipe here
- Monday – Leftover soup and sandwiches
- Tuesday – Chicken Tacos
- Wednesday – Eggs and Waffles (Awana night)
- Thursday – Pork and potatoes with green beans
- Friday – Take-out – Chick-Fil-A
- Saturday – Leftovers
Make Sweet Potato and White Bean Soup.
** this post contains affiliate links** Please see my full discloser for more details.