Happy Tuesday Friends!! I’m so excited about today’s post. Since it’s Tuesday its time for another edition of Fav Things Tuesday. Today’s edition is a little bit different from past ones because I’m bringing you my Birthday Wishlist. And what’s even more exciting I’ve teamed up with my friend, Kristen to bring you a giveaway!! Woot Woot!!
So my birthday isn’t until October but I like to get a head start on things! So….every year my husband asks me what I want for my birthday and every year I either tell him, “I don’t know” or “you don’t have to get me anything” and every year he gets me something anyway. Which obviously is super sweet and while I always like the gifts he surprises me with, I thought this year I’d help the guy out a little bit, haha.
1. So this is a total stretch and I’m definitely not getting my hopes up but I’ve been pining over these for a while now. Pa winters can be pretty wet and I don’t have a good pair of all-weather boots so these are not only pretty but very practical. I’ve looked into cheaper versions and nothing seems to get the same kind of reviews. So what I’ve heard is these are definitely worth the price tag. So I’ll keep on dreaming, haha.
2. Have y’all heard of Lularoe? I purchased a pair of their leggings about 6 months ago and totally fell in love with them. I use them for working out or even running to the store to run errands. Throw a long t-shirt over top, dress them up or dress them down…they are pretty awesome and the patterns and designs are so fun. Well recently my friend Kristen started selling Lularoe and she has generously offered to host a giveaway so that one of my lucky followers can receive a credit to their shop. Who doesn’t love free, right!? I also just added a “randy” to my wardrobe and I’m loving it. I’m totally a t-shirt and jeans/leggings kind of girl so this shirt is right up my alley and perfect for fall. It’s so comfy and I know I’ll definitely be adding more to my wardrobe! And if I’m lucky get something new for my birthday, haha!
Please ignore my hair in the pictures. I was having a terrible hair day…I am thinking its time for a haircut…any ideas on a new style!?
3. I’ve been wanting a cast iron pot for a while now and this one from Target seems like a great size and recieved good reviews. Plus the price tag isn’t bad either.
4. I’ve heard that these things make an amazing cup of coffee. Something fun and practical. Do any of y’all have a Chemex? I found this one at World Market. I would love to hear your thoughts on them if you have one!!
5. This book has been on my Amazon wish list for a while now. I would love to add it to my cookbook collection and learn a little more about preserving too.
6. If you follow Jen Hatmaker then this little cuff may look familiar. She recently teamed up with a complany called Glory Haus to create her own little line of jewelry and accessories. All the items are handmade by women who are starting fresh. Everything is fair trade. I love purchasing things that help support fair trade, small business ect. I will definitely be purchasing something at some point but I think this would make a sweet birthday gift for any woman in your life.
Now on to the really fun part. The giveaway…To enter all you have to do is comment below with your name and hop on over and join Kristen’s and Becky’s Facebook Shopping Page here. That’s it, really easy! Good luck friends!